- Click on the Dues tab to find out if the property is not in good standing. A property is not in good standing if the property owners have failed to pay their dues by April 30 of the current year, or if they owe fines or dues for current or prior years. If the property is not in good standing, contact the Treasurer for all monies due.
- There is a Capital Contribution Fee of $300.00 payable to DMPOA, Inc. on the sale or transfer of any property in Denton Manor.
- Dues for 2022 are $82.00, set by the Board.
- Go to the By Laws section of this site and print a copy of The Declaration of Amending and Superseding Restrictive Covenants for the prospective/new owner.
- Email the secretary, treasurer or president for a phone number if it is necessary to speak with someone regarding any issue.
- If using US Postal Mail address is: DMPOA, Inc., P.O.Box 483, Ocean View, DE 19970
ALL RENTAL PROPERTIES MUST USE THE CURRENT RENTER FORM 5-2018. Prior forms will not be accepted. The Renter Application fee is NON REFUNDABLE. A fee of $100.00 for all rentings of one year or less. RENTER APPLICATION FORMS are ONLY valid for one year. This two page form must be completed and submitted to DMPOA 30 DAYS prior to rental start/anniversary date A Renter Application form is required for each year of the lease. On all multi year leases the fee will be $100.00 times number of years or fraction there of on lease (example $100.00 x 3years on lease = $300.00) The fee will be due when submitting the First form. No fee will be required on submittion of the remaining years forms.
Please download the current Renter Form 5-2018. This two page form must be completed and submitted to the President of the Association PRIOR to renting the property. DMPOA requires this form, a copy of all background checks(18 and older residing at property) prior to renting the property. The Rental Application Fee is due each time a form is submitted (form is only valid for one year). All paper work is to be submitted by LOT OWNER ONLY and is due 30 days prior to start date or anniversary date. Note: the renter must be provided with a copy of the DMPOA Restrictive Covenants that are available on this site for download.